Our building, located at 1417 E. Washington Street. The Liederkranz moved here from Mozart Hall (located at Pearl and Delaware Streets - now the site of the Marion County Jail) in 1912.
Members and guests alike have made a lot of great music and memories in here over the years. In fact, some met their future spouse at one of our events!
The ground floor features an event hall with a small bar. The 2nd floor features our grand concert hall, an anteroom, full bar and kitchen. There are also restrooms located on both levels for the women and on the second floor for the men.
In 2014 a vertical lift was added for our guests who cannot walk up the stairs. In 2016 we updated the front entrance to include a wheelchair ramp.