The Indianapolis Liederkranz German Band, under the direction of Patrick Rutledge, was founded in 2014 by Jeff Westfall.
The band meets at the Liederkanz on Monday nights from 7:30pm – 9:00pm. Come down and sit in – we’re always looking for new members! You can also just come to listen.
Like us on Facebook!
Upcoming dates to follow:
No rehearsals for 2/27, 3/6 and 3/13. Regular rehearsals resume March 20 at 7:30PM.
- 4/15/23 – Men’s Konzert at the Liederkranz Hall, 8PM-10PM
- 4/29/23 – Springfest at Guggmanhaus Brewery, 1PM-5PM
- 4/29/23 – Maifest at German-Amerikan Klub, 6PM-9PM
- 5/20/23 – Band Konzert at the Liederkranz Hall, evening
- 6/3/23 – Schwenker Night #1 at German-Amerikan Klub, 6PM-9PM
- 6/11/23 – Gartengrillfest at the Athenaeum, 3PM-5PM